Commons Health Select Committee ‘Brexit – Medicines, medical devices and substances of human origin’ inquiry – second session held
The second oral evidence session of the House of Commons Health Select Committee inquiry on ‘Brexit – Medicines, medical devices and substances of human origin’ was held on Tuesday 12 December 2017. Evidence was heard from the following witnesses:
- Dr Jayne Spink, Chief Executive, Genetic Alliance UK;
- Dr Beth Thompson MBE, Head of UK and EU Policy, The Wellcome Trust;
- Aisling Burnand MBE, Chief Executive, Association of Medical Research Charities;
- Steve Bates, Chief Executive, BioIndustry Association;
- Leslie Galloway, Chairman, Ethical Medicines Industry Group;
- Suzanne Halliday, Head of Medical Devices, British Standards Institution.
The next evidence session will be held on Tuesday 19 December 2017.