The 2016/17 Operating Guidance for the Better Care Fund has now been published.
Guidance is provided to partners for local Better Care Fund plans – Clinical Commissioning Groups, Local Authorities, and Health and Wellbeing Boards.
The documents sets out:
- The legislation underpinning the Better Care Fund (BCF)
- The accountability arrangements and flows of funding
- The reporting and monitoring requirements for 2016-17
- How progress against plans will be monitored and what the escalation process will look like
- The role of the Better Care Support Team in supporting delivery