The Health Select Committee is inviting written submissions about the challenges affecting primary care services in England.
Issues being considered are:
- The quality and standards of care for patients
- Demand and access (including out of hours access and proposals for 7 day access)
- Funding (including local and national distribution of resourcing)
- Future models of care as piloted by the Five Year Forward View Vanguards
- Workforce: current and future challenges (including recruitment, retention, training, skill mix, contractual models, workload and pay).
The deadline for submissions is Thursday 3rd September 2015.