HAS has today (2nd July 2015) published its Annual Report for 2014.
Regarding medicinal products:
- 630 opinions were published in 2014:
- first registration: 190 opinions (30%)
- extension of indication: 45 opinions (7%)
- Renewal: 184 opinions (29%)
- Other: 211 opinions (34%)
- The median duration of evaluation was 107 days.
- In first registration, one product recevied ASMR I Orphacol), 5 products received ASMR II (Bexsero, Kadcyla, Kineret, Sovaldi, Succicaptal) and 7 products received ASMR III (Carmyne, Hemangiol, Immovid, Revlimid, Sovaldi, Tivicay, Vimizin).
Regarding medicinal devices:
- 195 opinions were published in 2014:
- first registration: 78 opinions (40%)
- modification of conditions for registration: 46 opinions (24%)
- Renewal: 58 opinions (30%)
- Other: 13 opinions (6%)
- The mean duration of evaluation was 86 days.
- In first registration, 5 medical devices recevied ASA III (Lifevest, I-limb ultra, E-vita Open plus, Thoraflex hybrid, Integra Dermal Regeneration template).