The inauguration of new senior positions in the Ministry of Health has taken place with the Minister of Health, Carmen Montón, presiding over the event. The roles filled are as follows:
- Director of the Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS): María Jesús Lamas Díez
- General Director of Public Health, Quality and Innovation: Pilar Aparicio Azcárraga
- Technical Secretary General: José Luis Sanchís Oliver
- General Director of Professional Regulation: Rodrigo Gutiérrez Fernández
- General Director of Disability Support Policies: Jesús Celada Pérez
- Head of the Directorate of AECOSAN: Marta Natividad García Pérez
- Director of INJUVE: Ruth Carrasco Ruiz
- Delegation of the Government for the National Plan on Drugs: Azucena Martí Palacios
Please click here to read the full press release.
To read more about healthcare in Spain please click here.