The National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has published papers for its upcoming board meeting on 20th March. These papers include various interesting insights for the BioPharma industry.
At the meeting, updates will be presented on:
- the technical engagement step in Health Technology Appraisals (HTAs)
- the Accelerated Access Collaborative (AAC)
- the number of budget impact tests (BITs)
- various updates on the progress of the voluntary scheme for branded medicines pricing and access (VPAS)
- NICE’s view on future risks
- An audit on HTAs conducted in the 2018/19 business year
Read more from the board papers here.