The Health and Social Care (HSC) Committee has announced that it will hold a further oral evidence session in its Availability of Orkambi on the NHS inquiry.
A debate on this issue was held in Parliament at the start of this month.
Witnesses at the evidence session will include:
- A patient representative nominated by the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- A clinician representative nominated by the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- A representative from NHS England
- A representative from NICE
- Dr Jeff Leiden, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Stuart A. Arbuckle, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
The evidence session will be held on 07 March 2019 at 10:15am.